Marshall MINI Bournemouth
MINI Brand Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of MINI Brand Manager to join the busy team at our Bournemouth Retail Centre.
Working with the awesome MINI range, the MINI Brand Manager needs to be an inspiring leader with the ability to drive a sales team to success, as well as being results and achievement orientated, you will need to be a strong motivator and have energy to burn. Your duties will include:
• To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
• To translate business strategy in to operational plans for new car sales.
• To develop and agree sales plans and budgets, including new cars, accessories, overheads and all related items, to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
• To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
• To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
• To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
• To work effectively with all other key personnel within the retailer to establish and implement best practice and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service (5 star rating).
• To ensure full compliance to FCA guidelines on the selling of financial services products by all relevant staff.
The ideal MINI Brand Manager will hold the
following skills and experiences:
• Experience within the motor industry at Senior Sales / Sales Management level
• Commercial awareness and financial analysis
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate the sales team
• IT literate with a full UK driving licence
Competitive with bonus scheme.
22 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays, auto enrolment to a workplace pension, staff discounts, and future opportunities to progress within the Group.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: Darren Chatterley, Marshall Bournemouth MINI, 361-371 Wallisdown Rd, Bournemouth BH12 5WB or call him on 0118 975 9191. Alternatively, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the large volume of CVs we receive for each position, we are not able to respond to every applicant individually. We will only make contact with you if you are selected for the first stage of the interview process (within 2 weeks of receipt).