Our dedicated Marshall Service teams are on hand to help with all of
your motoring needs. From Citroën servicing to Marshall fixed price
servicing, when it comes to looking after your Citroën, you can count
on us to deliver expert, cost-effective, complete aftercare.
Servicing your Citroën gives you peace of mind that your vehicle is operating safely and at peak performance. This helps maintain your Citroën's fuel economy, emissions, engine performance, ensure it has safe and reliable handling and help you to keep up the resale value of your vehicle.
How often your Citroën is serviced depends on your service intervals and the recommendations of Citroën. These intervals will be noted in your service schedule book or Citroën handover sheet in your Citroën handbook and should have been agreed or explained when you purchased your Citroën. If you require any further information on your Citroën's service intervals, please contact one of our service advisors.
Please remember that if your Citroën is still in warranty, we advise that your car is booked in for a manufacturer service. This service, which includes service checks, replacements and top ups, will adhere to the recommended maintenance schedule for your Citroën and most importantly maintains your vehicle's warranty.
• Be carried out by Citroën technicians
• Follow exacting service guidelines issued by the manufacturer
• Use only genuine Citroën parts
• Provide you with guaranteed Citroën parts for 12 months or 12,000 miles - whichever comes first
• Maintain your manufacturer service history, using an official service book stamp
• Be tailored specifically to your Citroën's age, make and mileage
• Be available to book online
If your Citroën is out of warranty, we also recommend you follow Citroën's schedules that have been designed for your vehicle; conversely we also have a range of fixed price servicing options available for all makes and models.
Make servicing your car a less worrying experience by choosing a tailored Service Plan from as little as £11.49 per month.
Servicing your car can often been seen as an expensive, worrying and inconvenient experience especially when having to pay for the bill in one lump sum. At Marshall Motor Group that's all taken care of with our flexible Service Plan enabling you to spread the cost of your servicing with manageable fixed price, monthly payments, just like you would any other household bill.
• 10% Loyalty savings on all mechanical repairs, tyres & labour
• 10% Loyalty savings on all accessories, including fitting
• £30 MOTs for the duration of the policy
• Complimentary wash & vac on all servicing visits
• Complimentary puncture repairs
• Complimentary seasonal checks
• If circumstances mean your mileage and servicing schedule changes,
the Marshall Service Plan can be adjusted accordingly to meet your cars
• If you decide to sell your car, your Service Plan can be transferred along with all the benefits to your new car.