Buy a selected new Ford Fiesta and you could be eligible for a Ford contribution of up to £500 towards your insurance premium with Marmalade.
More affordable insurance and a brand new Fiesta: in five easy steps
1. Choose the eligible new Fiesta model you want. Scroll down to review the full terms and conditions of the offer.
2. Hit Marmalade Quick Quote to get an idea of cost, including Ford’s contribution. (Please note you will be leaving the Ford.co.uk website)
3. Contact your nearest Ford Dealer to arrange a test drive and tell them you’re interested in the Ford Young Driver Insurance offer.
4. Get a full insurance quote from Marmalade to see the exact total cost of insuring the car.
5. Formally notify your local Ford Dealer and Marmalade to finalise your vehicle purchase and insurance policy. Marmalade will also arrange to fit a telematics ‘black box’ in your new car.
For customers aged 17-24 purchasing an eligible car on the Young Driver programme, Ford will make a contribution of up to £500 towards the cost of their black box insurance provided by Marmalade as follows:
These are maximums - i.e. no cashback will be paid in the event that the annual premium is lower than the Ford contribution. In this case the insurance would be free.
Your insurance premium can be paid as a single lump sum or monthly as arranged via Marmalade.
For full terms and conditions visit Marmalade Quick Quote (please note you will be leaving the Ford.co.uk website)
|Young Driver - insurance premium example|
|Customer to pay||£750|
Important Information: Retail only. Subject to availability at participating UK Ford Dealers for new vehicles, contracted between 1 October 2016 and 31 December 2016 and registered between 1 October 2016 and 31 March 2017.
Insurance: Insurance contributions only available on eligible Fiesta models. First year contribution up to £500, only available through Marmalade, subject to normal underwriting and eligibility criteria. Available to drivers
aged 17 to 24. Other terms and conditions apply. Not available in conjunction with any other insurance offer.
Marmalade is atrading style of Young Marmalade Limited (registered in England under company number 04627884) and Provisional Marmalade Limited (Registered in England and Wales under company number 06779950). Registered office for both companies is Marmalade House, Alpha Business Centre, Mallard Road, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8AF. Young Marmalade Limited is an Appointed Representative of Provisional Marmalade Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under Firm Reference Number 542063. You can check this on the Financial Services
Register by visiting www.fsa.gov.uk/register/.
INS2016/014B Exp 31/12/2016.