Book a 48 Hour Test Drive at your Local Marshall Honda Corporate Centre
At Marshall Honda, we would like to give you full confidence and peace of mind when choosing your fleet vehicle, which is why we offer you a 48 hour test drive, so you can find the perfect Honda for you. Book your test drive today by calling your Local Fleet specialist on the number below, or click here to enquire.
Why Choose Honda?
Our Fleet and Business plans offer a slick selection of cars, flexible payment options and comprehensive maintenance support. Whether you’re looking to procure a 50-car fleet or your own business car, there’s a plan for you.
Why Choose Marshall?
The Marshall Honda Corporate Team is a dedicated group of highly experienced fleet professionals who share your passion in making the right decision for your business. Our network of Corporate Specialist Centres mirror the same high standard of bespoke tailored fleet solution to the SME market with additional Public Sector and HCH tools .
The Marshall Honda Fleet Promise
At Marshall Honda, we’re dedicated to providing the highest level of service to all of our Business and Fleet customers. It’s important to us that we provide the highest standards of service, whilst maintaining competitiveness in the market for Servicing, MOTs and Tyres costs.
Marshall Honda Harrogate
Paul Greenwood & Ian Lee
Marshall Honda Hull
Tony Walker & Thomas Matthews
Marshall Honda Mountsorrel
Richard Brown & Marc Hurst
Marshall Honda Narborough
Reo Beaumont & Robert Tanser
Marshall Honda Peterborough
Christine Cameron & John Michael-Clow
Marshall Honda Scarborough
Alan Leyland & Dean Sadler
Marshall Honda York
Andrew Smith & Gareth Fowler
To be an eligible test drive under the 48 hour programme the following must be adhered to:
- The driver(s) must work for and be entitled to a company car operated by a named fleet / business user (excludes Retail sales, Motability and Personal Contract Hire / Cash for Car / PCP. Salary Sacrifice scheme drivers are eligible for the programme
- The company must have a Honda RFO number
- The test drive must be for a minimum of 48 hours.
- The test drive must be completed in either a Honda Corporate Demonstrator or a Honda Retail Demonstrator
- The driver agrees to and signs the Honda UK terms and conditions for the test drive programme including the willingness to be followed up by Honda for Confirmation / Customer satisfaction purposes.
- Where the demonstrator vehicle is requested directly by a fleet manager or decision maker (as opposed to the end user driver then the test drive is still eligible under the programme conditional on the fleet decision maker / manager agreeing to the terms of the 48hour programme (including Honda follow up).
- Provision of demonstrators to brokers / leasing companies where access is not given to the driver or fleet decision maker are ineligible for payment.