Personal Contract Plan
|47 Monthly Payments Of||£145.98|
|Optional Final Payment||£3,519.00|
|Amount of Credit||£9,150.00|
|Excess Mileage Charge||9p per mile|
|Total Amount Payable||£12,428.14|
|Interest Rate (Fixed)||4.9%|
*Price includes £800 partners discount T&C's apply.
Vauxhall of Ipswich
Vauxhall of Knebworth
Vauxhall of Leicester
Vauxhall of Peterborough
Vauxhall of Welwyn Garden City
Official government fuel consumption figures in mpg (litres per 100km):
Vauxhall range (excluding Ampera): Urban: 14.4 (19.6) - 67.3 (4.2), Extra-urban: 27.4 (10.3) - 91.1 (3.1), Combined: 20.6 (13.7) - 80.7 (3.5). CO2 emissions: 324 - 94g/km.
Test figures for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results.
Terms & Conditions
*Marshall Motor Group is a credit broker not a lender for this financial promotion. We can introduce you to a limited number of carefully selected finance providers and may receive a commission from them for the introduction. Finance subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Finance applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantee / indemnity may be required. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer valid on vehicles ordered from 23rd December - 31st March 2017. You will not own the vehicle until all repayments are made. Marshall Motor Group is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. At the end of the agreement you have 3 options: Option 1 - Pay final payment and keep the car. Option 2 - Return the car. Option 3 - Trade in against a new vehicle.
^Upgrade Allowance Terms & Conditions. To qualify for Upgrade Allowance, you must meet the following criteria;
- You must be the owner of a Vauxhall ADAM, Corsa or Astra at the time of the new vehicle order
- Only one Upgrade Allowance may be claimed per existing car
- At the date of the new vehicle order, you or your spouse/partner/parent/child living at the same UK address must have been the registered keeper of the vehicle continuously for at least the last 90 days
- Vehicles registered in a Retailer's own name are specifically excluded from Upgrade Allowance
- The new vehicle must be registered to the same address as shown on the V5C of the existing vehicle
- If you have moved address and not updated your V5C to your new address, then you must contact the DVLA to change you V5C before you place a new vehicle order. This is a DVLA requirement
Associate Partners Dicount Terms & Conditions. You qualify as a Vauxhall Partner if you work for or are a pensioner of Vauxhall, a Vauxhall Retailer or are an employee/member of an associate company/organisation. You also qualify if you serve with HM Forces (based in the UK) or receive a military pension. Please see our terms for full details.http://www.partnersprogramme.co.uk/terms-and-conditions