This role would be suited to a current Marketing Assistant with a particular interest in digital marketing, or equally; a school or college leaver / graduate with some level of relevant work experience and an eagerness to begin a career in marketing. Automotive experience is not essential but an advantage.
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing!
The Digital Marketing Assistant will play an integral role, supporting the Head of Marketing and Marketing Team, with the updates of marshall.co.uk, retailer websites, blog platforms and Marshall Motor Group digital real estate.
The job role requires you to assist with:
• Writing interesting and compelling website content.
• Assisting the Marketing Team with their with digital marketing campaigns with new page creation and offer page updates.
• Producing and distributing core marketing reports where necessary.
• Assisting with agencies and suppliers.
• Ensuring the image of company is consistent with that of our represented manufacturer brands and their corporate identity.
• Assisting in the marketing planning processes.
• A keen interest in digital marketing.
• Develop self in order to maximise personal contribution to the job.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and have excellent written communication and verbal skills.
• Proactive, highly adaptable and detailed oriented.
• Strong organisational and analytical skills.
• Capable and driven to quickly learn new technologies and continually upgrade current skill set.
• Must be very flexible (there will be occasions when you will need to assist with out of office hours coverage of social media reviews/questions) and able to work in a self-directed, rapidly changing environment.
• Full UK clean driving licence.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint plus a working knowledge of social media platforms.
• Experience in website content management systems and Google Analytics would be a distinct advantage.
Marshall Motor Group are able to offer a long, secure, progressive, exciting and rewarding career to the ideal candidate. If you have the drive, determination and are passionate about succeeding we would like to hear from you.
Marshall Jaguar Land Rover Newbury, Greenham Business Park.
Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 6.00pm (with 1 hour lunch hour)
To find out more – please send your CV (and current salary package) to: Philip J. Deacon, Marshall Motor Group, Head of Marketing – email@example.com
Immediate start available.
2nd July 2018