Location: Field Based
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Support of the Franchise Director and management to achieve an optimal utilisation of the market, a high level of customer satisfaction and high yields for the department.
• The management of marketing activities for all the company's products and services - Marshall Mercedes-Benz (Car, Van & Truck) & smart Division
• Support in the planning and co-ordination of all marketing activities across sales, service, parts and fleet departments.
• Management of local marketing measures and internal communications
• Producing and distributing core marketing reports where necessary
• Co-ordination of marketing agencies, suppliers and contacts
• Ensuring image of company is consistent with that of manufacturers brand image and corporate identity
• The management and implementation of marketing campaigns, online and off-line campaigns, sales promotion measures and events.
• Ensuring local marketing measures for acquisition and gaining customer loyalty are designed, implemented and carried out, taking central targets into consideration
• Developing sales channel concepts and suggesting them to the wider marketing function.
• Co-ordinating marketing planning processes with the manufacturer, Franchise Director and management team.
• Contact for the implementation of marketing systems and standards
• Responsible for the update/management of advertising material
• Co-ordinate the central digital team regarding the update of digital assets/real estate/social media
• Ensuring legal requirements connected with own advertising and sales promotion campaigns are upheld
• Ensuring reports on marketing measures are completed
• Assisting with the update of the Marketing Activity Planner and timely submission of reports and plans to the manufacturer
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
A professional Marketing Manager is an expert in marketing and thus conveys the image of the company and the brand(s). He/she creates added value and, by being consistently oriented to the market and full of creative ideas, generates enthusiasm for the product both among customers and employees.
A Marketing Manager has a feel for market developments, can analyse these appropriately and initiate appropriate marketing measures. These skills and his/her convincing personality allows him to establish relations between companies and customers that create added value.
A Marketing Manager (in conjunction with the Franchise Director and management team) is able to draw up long-term financial plans, can carry out budget/project planning and controlling and handles resources and risks responsibly. He/she can develop targeted sales promotion measures and can evaluate their effectiveness and quality, as he/she can those of his/her competitors. He/she knows the sales structures and the relevant key figures, as well as service providers in the marketing/ PR business and uses these contacts constructively.
A Marketing Manager is open to new ideas and sensitive to customers' needs and can thus integrate trends into his strategies and generate his/her own creative ideas for the market. He/she recognises interconnections, can explain complicated issues and argues logically. He/she is a team player and projects self-assurance. He/she is interested in future oriented ideas and influences of other cultures, has a broad general knowledge and is up to date on matters.
Bachelor degree or professional marketing qualification/relevant market experience. Previous motor trade marketing experience is essential.
Travel to the Division's dealerships will be required, therefore a full clean driving licence is essential.
Marshall Motor Group are able to offer a long, secure, progressive, exciting and rewarding career to the ideal candidate. If you have the drive, determination and are passionate about succeeding we would like to hear from you.
+Automotive Marketing experience is essential+
To apply please send your CV (inc. details re your current salary package) to:
Philip J. Deacon, Head of Marketing > Email
Closing date: 23 March 2018