Escape the ordinary in the all-new PEUGEOT 2008, the versatile SUV designed with your lifestyle in mind: with PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit®, next generation technology, and a selection of powerful, fuel efficient combustion and 100% eletric engines.
Enrich your journey with the new PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit®(1). Its intuitive driving position, compact steering wheel, 10” HD(1) capacitive colour touchscreen, and configurable 3D digital head-up display(1) provide an immersive driving experience. Fitted with smart technology like TomTom® Traffic(2) , Mirror Screen® connectivity (3) and wireless charging(4), it also boasts PEUGEOT Open and Go(1) keyless entry meaning the all-new 2008 SUV can be opened without removing the key from your bag or pocket…simply grab the handle and the car will unlock. And, should you forget to lock the car on departure, the system will automatically lock and confirm with an audible signal.
Seat upholstery comes with quality fabrics like Alcantara® or leather(1) and heated front seats come standard on GT Line and above. The driver’s seat also offers a massage function (2) which is electronically controlled(2).
(1) Leather and other materials: for further detail about the leather effect trim, please refer to the technical characteristics available at your local PEUGEOT dealership. According to version or cost option.
(2) According to version.
Comfort and space are maximised in the rear passenger compartment, and are complemented by the opening panoramic glass roof(1) which bathes the cabin in natural light and the premium Focal®(2) Hi-Fi sound system.
(1) Cost option.
(2) According to version.
Tackle a variety of weather and terrains with Advanced Grip Control®(1), a system designed to optimise traction in low-grip conditions by selected one of the three modes : sand, mud or snow. It adapts to the terrain by acting on the front wheels, in doing so this saves the weight normally associated with a more conventional four wheel drive system.
You can also control your speed on steep slopes with Hill Assist Descent Control.
(1) Special drive system. Available as a cost option.
The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV offers the latest intelligent driving aids and safety features, including Drive Assist(1) incorporating Lane Positioning Assist and Lane Departure Warning. The lane positioning system (2) and the adaptive speed regulator with the Stop & Go(3) functionality automatically adapts your speed to the match the car in front, maintaining a safe stopping distance.
(1) Standard, cost option or unavailable according to version.
(2) System maintains lane position chosen by driver.
(3) System that uses a radar in the middle of the front bumper, and a camera at the top of the windscreen.
Discover the versatile 2008 at your nearest Marshall Peugeot dealership. We are located in Cambridge, Peterborough and St Neots and we provide flexible finance on all of our vehicles – please get in touch for more details.
Marshall Peugeot Cambridge
Marshall Peugeot St Neots
Marshall Peugeot Peterborough
FUEL CONSUMPTION AND CO2 EMISSIONS PLEASE SEE PEUGEOT.CO.UK
Terms and Conditions
(1) According to version.
(2) Real-time traffic, fuel prices, car parks, weather, local searches. Includes a three-year subscription to all these services that can subsequently be extended or renewed (pay service). Additional terms and conditions apply to connected services, including customer acceptance of location sharing prior to activation.
(3) Mirror Screen® uses smartphone subscription data, requiring a call plan including web access, and generates no additional subscription fees. Users connect their device to the vehicle using a USB cable. The Mirror Screen® function operates via Android Auto (on Android OS smartphones after downloading the Android Auto app on their smartphone whilst the vehicle is stationary), Apple CarPlay™ (iOS smartphones) or MirrorLink® technology (smartphones compatible with MirrorLink®). For your safety, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay™ or MirrorLink® certified apps will work only when the car is stationary or moving, as applicable. When on the move, some app functionalities will be blocked. For some types of content that may be used free of charge on your smartphone, you will need to subscribe to an equivalent pay app certified by Apple CarPlay™, MirrorLink® or Android Auto. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay™ can be voice controlled.
(4) Cost option.