With warmer days just around the corner, it’s time to start planning the next trip in your California.
Thinking about your camper van is just as important as your route – especially if you've not used it over winter. Make the most of our free 34-point health check to get your California ready for this year’s road trips. Have Volkswagen-trained technicians top up your oil and washer fluid, check your tyres and spot any potential problems. We'll also wash and vacuum your camper van for you.
Marshall Volkswagen Van Centre Reading
0118 914 4522
Terms & Conditions:
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Complimentary California Health Check - Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles) a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00514809, whose registered office is at Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN
2. To book a free California Health Check ("California Health Check"), telephone your local participating VW Van Centre. VW Van Centres can be found at https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/find-a-van-centre.
3. The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 and over, who own a Volkswagen California camper van ("Qualifying Vehicle").
4. The promotion is subject to the capacity of participating VW Van Centres.
5. The free California Health Check covers the following:
a. Wheel and wheel nut checks
b. Wipers, washer and horn checks,
c. Lights - exterior and interior checks,
d. Glass/mirror check
e. Washer fluid check
f. Transmission check,
g. Exhaust system check,
h. Belts and levels checks,
i. Engine oil check,
j. Brake fluid check,
k. Coolant - strength and level checks,
l. Steering check,
m. Front and rear suspension checks,
n. Brakes visual check (pads and discs),
o. Front and rear brake checks,
p. Battery check,
q. Seat belt check
r. Carpet and floor mat checks
s. Tyre alignment check
The free Health Check excludes any work or parts identified as necessary following the Health Check.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a free California Health Check to any person it believes is not participating within the spirit of the promotion or it suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour.
7. The Promoter will not be responsibleif customers are unable to book their California Health Check (or if their booking is not received) as a result of technical failures or other reasons outside of the control of the Promoter or its VW Van Centres. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to or delayed California Health Checks.
8. Any personal data (as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (EU)) provided by the customer will be held in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation currently in force and in line with our privacy statement and / or the privacy statement of the VW Van Centre at which you book your Service. To view our privacy statement, please visit: https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/en/tools/navigation/footer/legal/privacy-policy.html If you would like to know more about how the VW Van Centre at which you make your booking processes your personal data, please consult their website or enquire within.
9. Customers have a right to request a copy of information which the Promoter holds about them. To do so, please write to the Legal Department, Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN or email email@example.com
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter and that neither Facebook nor Twitter have any liability for any element of this promotion.
11. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to reasons of, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion without notice and liability to any entrant.
12. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation, in full force and effect, the remainder of the provisions.
13. The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion but Scottish and Northern Irish consumers may also bring an action in the Scottish and Northern Irish courts respectively.