Marshall Customer Support Unit (CSU).
Based at Mercedes-Benz of Winchester.
The main purpose of this role is to drive the performance of the team such that it increases sales and improves customer service and satisfaction with the development of relationships with the customer during the ownership of their vehicle, with the objective to increase business opportunities and ensure customer loyalty. Also to look for opportunities to develop the department by defining incoming stream opportunities, improving technology through the effective use of information, to deliver continuous improvement to performance.
- Plan, organise, direct, coach and motivate all team members
- Managing the teams to achieve acceptable targets for completed daily calls, lead generation and conversion to invoiced business as set by the Head of Customer Support/ After Sales Director/ Manufacturer and maximising the profit of the team
- To ensure team and individual performance targets are met and identifying any training needs by monthly one-to-one performance reviews (working alongside external sources if necessary)
- Utilising the reported statistics to set daily personal targets for each member of the team
- To allocate relevant calls to the relevant personnel and ensure that contact is attempted on all calls made available
- Collation and distribution of lost sales analysis/cancellations/no shows report
- To ensure all information boards are updated on a daily basis with call stats/ leads/ bookings/ relevant information to drive your team
- Upon agreement, appropriate incentives to be introduced to the team
- To work alongside the Head of Customer Support in recruiting new team members
- To ensure the operation is fully resourced and to maintain a productive and effective working environment
- Managing customer complaints on behalf of your team to ensure adequate resolution
- To develop and maintain an effective relationship with Service and Sales Managers at all retailers within the division
- Defining, delivering and interpreting accurate and timely reporting to all senior management to measure performance and drive improvements
- To maintain prospect and customer databases, maintaining communication strategy for both and explore opportunities to create new business
- Report to the Head of Customer Support on a daily basis with previous day’s activity and any ongoing concerns
- To provide front line support to the retailers and customers in all aspects of CRM and to promote and champion the importance of CRM within the retail site
- To provide adequate cover in the absence of other Team Leaders
- Undertaking any other duties as reasonably required to ensure the successful operation of the group
- To perform any other related duties as directed by the Head of Customer Support
- To achieve all key result areas required for this role
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years automotive and/or Contact Centre/Telesales Management
- You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a Management role
- Excellent Communication and people management skills
- Be able to work to targets, deadlines and under pressure
- Desire to drive the team to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care commensurate with the brand and the dealership reputation
- Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment
- IT literacy - to the level of a good working knowledge
- Ability to convey information accurately to team members
- Should possess strong organisational skills
- Enthusiasm to deliver the Marshall experience and continually improve product knowledge of self and others
- Ability to work positively with manufacturer’s representatives
For this position, you must have the necessary interpersonal skills to successfully manage a team and their performance. The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management is essential in this role. You should have the ability to utilise project management skills and be able to use your analytical skills to the full. You must have the ability to understand, review and implement current and new processes.
- Executes processes to deliver results
Revenue and results orientation
- Challenges and develops people to top performance
Proactive enforcement of working procedures and best practice
Coaching and mentoring skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
Aware of impact of own behaviour on others and modifies style to achieve results through good working relationships.
Prompts and responds to new working procedures and systems in the face of changing situations.
- Disciplined Work Approach
Tackles tasks in a structured systematic manner, ensuring completion to plan and to quality standards.
Contributes positively to a team in order to achieve common business objectives.
Maintains stability of performance despite pressure.
To work professionally and to the required standard and to the best of ability. Team morale and management of individuals will be measured as a guideline for successful team management.
Mon-Fri 9:00am – 6:00pm
Competitive with experience
22 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays, access to a stakeholder pension, staff discounts and future opportunities to progress within the Group.
For further details about the role please contact Philip Collins, CSU Admin Co-ordinator on 01962 835207 forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org