Book Your 48 Hour Test Drive
At Marshall Honda, we understand how important it is that you find the right fit you and your business, which is why we offer 48 hour test drives so you can feel even more confident in your choice. Click here to find out more.
8,000 MILES PER ANNUM, EXCESS MILEAGE CHARGES APPLY.
|23 Monthly Rentals||£195.18+VAT*|
|Miles per annum||8,000|
|Excess mileage charge||6p+VAT|
Marshall Honda Harrogate
Paul Greenwood & Ian Lee
Marshall Honda Hull
Tony Walker & Thomas Matthews
Marshall Honda Mountsorrel
Richard Brown & Marc Hurst
Marshall Honda Narborough
Reo Beaumont & Robert Tanser
Marshall Honda Scarborough
Alan Leyland & Dean Sadler
Marshall Honda York
Andrew Smith & Gareth Fowler
Official fuel consumption figures for Honda range in mpg (l/100km): Urban Cycle 23.2 - 70.6 (12.2 - 4.0), Extra Urban 40.4 - 85.6 (7.0 - 3.3), Combined 32.5 - 78.5 (8.7 - 3.6). CO2 emissions: 201 - 94 g/km. Standard EU Test figures for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results.
Terms and Conditions
All rentals excluded VAT. Non-Maintenance and no metallic paint. Honda
Contract Hire parameters apply. Business users only. Offers valid until
31st March 2017. 9+23 term, 8,000 miles per annum. Vehicles ordered
between 1st January and 31st March 2017, delivered by March 31st 2017.
Images for illustration purposes only.
To be an eligible test drive under the 48 hour programme the following must be adhered to:
- The driver(s) must work for and be entitled to a company car operated by a named fleet / business user (excludes Retail sales, Motability and Personal Contract Hire / Cash for Car / PCP. Salary Sacrifice scheme drivers are eligible for the programme
- The company must have a Honda RFO number
- The test drive must be for a minimum of 48 hours.
- The test drive must be completed in either a Honda Corporate Demonstrator or a Honda Retail Demonstrator
- The driver agrees to and signs the Honda UK terms and conditions for the test drive programme including the willingness to be followed up by Honda for Confirmation / Customer satisfaction purposes.
- Where the demonstrator vehicle is requested directly by a fleet manager or decision maker (as opposed to the end user driver then the test drive is still eligible under the programme conditional on the fleet decision maker / manager agreeing to the terms of the 48hour programme (including Honda follow up).
- Provision of demonstrators to brokers / leasing companies where access is not given to the driver or fleet decision maker are ineligible for payment.