BMW Motorrad UK is offering an industry-leading package for new riders to get them on the road. The ‘New Rider Package’ offers a convenient and great value solution for new riders, meaning you can walk out of a BMW Motorrad Retailer with everything you need to be a motorcyclist - get your own gear and a brand new G 310 R from your local Marshall BMW Motorrad.
1) Put down a £650 contribution at a BMW Motorrad Retailer and hire a BMW G 310 R with BMW Personal Contract Hire
2) Complete a seven-day Direct Access course (worth £1,395) and bring your Motorcycle Test Pass Certificate back to your Retailer
3) Choose your BMW riding kit - BMW riding suit, Helmet, Gloves & Boots up to the value of £1,100.
4) We'll arrange for your new BMW G 310 R to be delivered
MARSHALL BMW MOTORRAD GRIMSBY
North East Lincolnshire
†£650 customer contribution required. This is an upfront cost which is not part of the finance agreement. Rider Training is in Royston, Hertfordshire or Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, and *does not include motorcycle theory test – £23. ^Riding gear may vary from image shown and is supplied when you collect your bike from your local BMW Retailer. Monthly rental shown is for a 30 month BMW Personal Contract Hire agreement for a BMW G 310 R, with a contract mileage of 10,000 miles and excess mileage charge of 3.26p per mile. Applies for new motorcycles ordered between 1 January and 31 March 2018 and registered by 30 June 2018 (subject to availability) at participating BMW Motorrad Retailers. Retail customers only. At the end of your agreement you must return the motorcycle. Excess mileage, motorcycle condition and other charges may be payable. Hire available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Terms and conditions apply. Offer may be varied, withdrawn or extended at any time. Hire provided by BMW Motorrad Financial Services, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. BMW Motorrad UK introduces customers to BMW Motorrad Financial Services only.
* Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. BMW Motorrad Insurance is arranged by Devitt Insurance Services Limited and underwritten from a limited number of Insurers.