When you purchase a new, or an Approved Used Jaguar and apply for our Complimentary 7-Day insurance, we give you a complimentary Excess Protect* voucher worth up to £250. Excess Protect* reimburses you up to £250 for any excess payment made under your motor insurance policy, to alleviate the financial impact of a motor accident.
When you buy a new or approved used Jaguar, you receive Complimentary 7-Day Jaguar Insurance and a quote to upgrade to your annual Jaguar car insurance. Ask your local Marshall Jaguar Retailer for details or call 0800 197 8967
Following an accident, you must call Jaguar first before your motor insurer on 0330 100 8702 in order to have your excess charges reimbursed under Excess Protect*. Please note that if you call your insurer first this policy will not be able to reimburse you.
The specialist Jaguar team will take care of the insurance claim service for you and ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Jaguar approved bodyshop using genuine Jaguar parts. You will also have use of a free courtesy car for the duration of the repair.
The excess on any car insurance policy is the sum you have agreed to pay your car insurer before they pay out on your claim. If, for example, the excess you have agreed is £350, your complimentary Jaguar Excess Protect* reduces your costs to just £100, irrespective of the insurer you have chosen.
Jaguar Excess Protect* also covers additional excess charges imposed by some insurers, typically £200, if you choose to have your vehicle repaired at a Jaguar approved bodyshop, and not your insurer’s recommended repairer.
*Jaguar Excess Protect Terms and Conditions
1. To redeem your Excess Protect voucher, you must call Jaguar First on 0330 100 8702 after a vehicle accident and beforeyour insurer.
2. Complimentary Excess Protect is available to customers who purchase a new or approved used Jaguar and who also apply for Complimentary 7 Day Insurance.
3. Voucher is valid for one year, only one voucher can be issued per vehicle and the voucher can only be used once.
4. Standalone glass claims are excluded.
5. Excess Protect will only apply if you call Jaguar First following an accident, your claim is managed by Jaguar Accident AfterCare and your vehicle is repaired by a Jaguar Approved Repairer.
6. Where we accept your vehicle for repair we will pay up to £250 cash back towards any policy excess paid by you. You will be required to pay the repairer your applicable Motor Insurance Policy Excess. Once the repair is completed and your insurer has settled the claim we will refund you £250 or the value of your excess whichever is the lower.
7. Nothing in this offer obliges us to accept any vehicle for repair.
8. Where we manage the vehicle repair, we will do so in conjunction with your motor insurer if the accident was your fault or the other driver’s insurer if they were at fault and have accepted liability.
9. Accident recovery is provided when Jaguar First handles your insurance claim on your behalf with your insurer
10. The repair cost must be settled by your insurer.
11. The Excess Protect Voucher and the Jaguar First service is provided on behalf of Jaguar Motor UK Ltd by Retention UK Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
12. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.