Our dedicated Marshall Service teams are on hand to help with all of
your motoring needs. From Ford servicing to Marshall fixed price
servicing, when it comes to looking after your Ford, you can count
on us to deliver expert, cost-effective, complete aftercare.
Servicing your Ford gives you peace of mind that your vehicle is operating safely and at peak performance. This helps maintain your Ford's fuel economy, emissions, engine performance, ensure it has safe and reliable handling and help you to keep up the resale value of your vehicle.
How often your car is serviced depends on your service intervals and the recommendations of Ford. These intervals will be noted in your service schedule book or Ford handover sheet in your Ford handbook and should have been agreed or explained when you purchased your Ford. If you require any further information on your Ford's service intervals, please contact one of our service advisors.
Please remember that if your car is still in warranty, we advise that your car is booked in for a Ford service. This service, which includes service checks, replacements and top ups, will adhere to the recommended maintenance schedule for your vehicle and most importantly maintains your Ford's warranty.
• Be carried out by Ford trained technicians
• Follow exacting service guidelines issued by Ford
• Use only genuine Ford parts
• Provide you with guaranteed Ford parts for 12 months or 12,000 miles - whichever comes first
• Maintain your Ford service history, using an official service book stamp
• Be tailored specifically to your vehicle's age, make and mileage
• Be available to book online
If your car is out of warranty, we also recommend you follow Ford’s schedules that have been designed for your vehicle; conversely we also have a range of fixed price servicing options available for all makes and models.
Make servicing your car a less worrying experience by choosing a tailored Service Plan from as little as £11.49 per month.
Servicing your car can often been seen as an expensive, worrying and inconvenient experience especially when having to pay for the bill in one lump sum. At Marshall Motor Group that's all taken care of with our flexible Service Plan enabling you to spread the cost of your servicing with manageable fixed price, monthly payments, just like you would any other household bill.
• 10% Loyalty savings on all mechanical repairs, tyres & labour
• 10% Loyalty savings on all accessories, including fitting
• £30 MOTs for the duration of the policy
• Complimentary wash & vac on all servicing visits
• Complimentary puncture repairs
• Complimentary seasonal checks
• If circumstances mean your mileage and servicing schedule changes,
the Marshall Service Plan can be adjusted accordingly to meet your car's
• If you decide to sell your car, your Service Plan can be transferred along with all the benefits to your new car.