Our focus in terms of environmental management is concentrated on the safe use and storage of hazardous substances (COSHH), disposal of waste including recycling, and minimising the impact of our services on the local environment.
Marshall Motor Group is committed to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice within our industry.
As a Group we strive to:
- Protect the environment and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, water and air;
- Ensure waste is managed and disposed of in a responsible manner, seeking to minimise waste and use recycled material where possible;
- Provide relevant training to ensure that our colleagues have an adequate awareness of their environmental responsibilities;
- Consider the impact on, and implications for, the environment by undertaking proactive due diligence for pollution, planning etc., when acquiring businesses;
- Ensure vehicles are regularly serviced in order to minimise their environmental impact and maximise their fuel efficiency;
- Encourage all colleagues to switch off lights and equipment when not in use (Marshall Leaf Project);
- Source and use recycled paper wherever possible; and
- Work with like-minded suppliers and contractors who also take steps to minimise their impact on the environment.