estimated that 8 out of 10 cars on UK roads suffer minor cosmetic
damage, such as stone chips, scratches, dents and scuffs. With an
estimated 10 million cars damaged in car parks, causing over £700m worth
Source – Mail Online Nov’ 2014
These damages are unavoidable and not only look bad, they can seriously affect the value of your car when you change it next time, costing you hundreds of pounds. Cosmetic Repair Insurance helps you keep your car in showroom condition and protects its value, without having to pay a costly Motor Insurance excess or risk losing your No Claims Discount.
• Marshall Cosmetic repair insurance covers the cost of a cosmetic repair to your vehicle in the event of; minor scuffs, dents and or scratches.
• The cover has recently been extended to included touch-in repairs to horizontal surfaces such as a bonnet, roof or boot top.
• A huge 6, 12 or 18 cosmetic repair claims can be made with no monetary limit during the respective 1, 2 or 3 year policy period and there is no excess to pay on any claim.
• Where a cosmetic repair cannot be completed or should you decide to claim through your insurance company then the policy will contribute ‘upto £250’ towards the motor insurance excess.
• You may cancel your policy up to 30 days after purchase with a full refund with no charges taken. After 30 days and prior to the last 30 days you may cancel the policy and be subject to a pro-rata refund of the retail price paid less a small administration fee of £35.