Our dedicated Marshall Service teams are on hand to help with all of
your motoring needs. From Mercedes-Benz servicing to Marshall fixed price
servicing, when it comes to looking after your Mercedes-Benz, you can count
on us to deliver expert, cost-effective, complete aftercare.
Servicing your Mercedes-Benz gives you peace of mind that your vehicle is operating safely and at peak performance. This helps maintain your Mercedes-Benz's fuel economy, emissions, engine performance, ensure it has safe and reliable handling and help you to keep up the resale value of your vehicle.
How often your car is serviced depends on your service intervals and the recommendations of Mercedes-Benz. These intervals will be noted in your service schedule book or vehicle handover sheet in your Mercedes-Benz handbook and should have been agreed or explained when you purchased your Mercedes-Benz. If you require any further information on your Mercedes-Benz's service intervals, please contact one of our service advisors.
Please remember that if your Mercedes-Benz is still in warranty, we advise that your car is booked in for a Mercedes-Benz service. This service, which includes service checks, replacements and top ups, will adhere to the recommended maintenance schedule for your Mercedes-Benz and most importantly maintains your vehicle's warranty.
• Be carried out by Mercedes-Benz trained technicians
• Follow exacting service guidelines issued by Mercedes-Benz
• Use only genuine Mercedes-Benz parts
• Provide you with guaranteed Mercedes-Benz parts for 12 months or 12,000 miles - whichever comes first
• Maintain your Mercedes-Benz service history, using an official service book stamp
• Be tailored specifically to your vehicle's age, make and mileage
• Be available to book online
If your car is out of warranty, we also recommend you follow Mercedes-Benz’s schedules that have been designed for your vehicle; conversely we also have a range of fixed price servicing options available for all makes and models.
Make servicing your car a less worrying experience by choosing a tailored Service Plan from as little as £11.49 per month.
Servicing your car can often been seen as an expensive, worrying and inconvenient experience especially when having to pay for the bill in one lump sum. At Marshall Mercedes-Benz that's all taken care of with our flexible Service Plan enabling you to spread the cost of your servicing with manageable fixed price, monthly payments, just like you would any other household bill.
• 10% Loyalty savings on all mechanical repairs, tyres & labour
• 10% Loyalty savings on all accessories, including fitting
• £30 MOTs for the duration of the policy
• Complimentary wash & vac on all servicing visits
• Complimentary puncture repairs
• Complimentary seasonal checks
• If circumstances mean your mileage and servicing schedule changes,
the Marshall Service Plan can be adjusted accordingly to meet your car's
• If you decide to sell your car, your Service Plan can be transferred along with all the benefits to your new car.