The Expert Van makes urban driving a pleasure and is available as a panel van, platform cab, crew van or Combi, and in 3 lengths – including a 4.6m Compact version. There is so much choice you are sure to find a Expert to suit your needs. With a load volume of up to 6.6m3, a payload of up to 1,400kg and hands-free sliding side doors, the Peugeot Expert Van can handle anything you throw at it.
A hatch in the Moduwork partition allows loads of up to 4m in length to be carried at floor level, while keeping two front seats free. With a range of BlueHDi Diesel engines and a EAT6 automatic gearbox, the Peugeot Expert Van offers not only low fuel consumption and low CO2 emissions, but also provides an enjoyable driving experience.
Engines Available in the Range are
• Available in three lengths, including a Compact version at just 4.60 m long
• With an overall height of just 1.90 m, it will have no trouble slipping into urban car parks
• Payloads up to 1400 KG
The Peugeot Expert is available in different versions : as panel van, platform cab, crew van and the Peugeot Expert Combi passenger version with up to 9 seats.
• Moduwork partition (1) - a clever touch that lets you accommodate loads up to 4 m in length along the flat floor while retaining 2 front seats.
• Load capacity up to 6.6 m3
• Innovative hands-free sliding door (1), making it remarkably easy to load and unload goods.
• Head-Up Display (1) and countless driver assistance features (1).
• Voice-controlled connected 3D navigation functions (1), plus real-time traffic information from TomTom Traffic (2)
MARSHALL PEUGEOT ASHFORD
MARSHALL PEUGEOT CAMBRIDGE
MARSHALL PEUGEOT CANTERBURY
MARSHALL PEUGEOT GATWICK
MARSHALL PEUGEOT MEDWAY
MARSHALL PEUGEOT PETERBOROUGH
MARSHALL PEUGEOT ST NEOTS