- About Us
- Aftersales Promotions
- Business Users
- Contact Us
New Car Promotions
- 69 Plate Jaguar XF Offers
- VED - How to outmanoeuvre the latest road tax increase.
- Jaguar XE Offers - Available from £399.01 a month & £1,197.03 Initial Rental on Personal Contract Hire.
- Jaguar XF Saloon Offers - Available from £499.01 a month & £2994.06 Initial Rental on Personal Contract Hire.
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake Offers - Available from £499 a month & £5,988 Initial Rental on Personal Contract Hire.
- Jaguar XJ Offers - Available from £699.07 a month & £8,388.84 Initial Rental on Personal Contract Hire.
- Jaguar F-PACE Offers - Available from £485.30 a month & £4,367.70 Initial Rental on Personal Contract Hire.
- Jaguar E-PACE Offers - Available from £364 a month & £364 Initial Rental on Personal Contract Hire.
- Jaguar I-PACE - Available from £549.29 a month & £4,500 Initial Rental on Personal Contract Hire.
- Jaguar F-TYPE Coupé Offers - Available from £599 a month & £7,188 Initial Rental on Personal Contract Hire
- Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible Offers - Available from £649 a month, £5,500 Deposit Contribution & 5.9% APR Representative.
- OUR NEW PERSONAL SERVICE BRINGING JAGUAR TO YOU
- New Cars
Sell Your Vehicle
- Standard & Extended Warranty
- Parts & Accessories Warranty
- Paint & Corrosion Warranty
- Motor Insurance
- Asset Protection
- SMART Insurance
- Book a Service
- Complimentary Excess Protect
- Book a MOT
- Fixed Priced Servicing
- Marshall Jaguar Service Plan
- Workshop Window by Marshall
- Air Conditioning Service
- About Our Service
- Approved Parts
- Online Tyre Quote
- Castrol Oil Top Up
- Marshall Jaguar Service Benefits
- Roadside Assistance
- Jaguar Warranties
- Jaguar Insurance
- Accessories for your Jaguar
- Jaguar Accessories Voucher
- Used Cars
- Used Car Offers
- Book Today – Service Tomorrow
- Ready to exceed your every expectation. Welcome to Marshall Jaguar Land Rover Newbury – Open Now
- Thank you for choosing Marshall Jaguar
- Jaguar have set pulses racing with the XJ 2018 model year.
- The Jaguar E-PACE: Moving from Generation X to Generation Next
- It’s a hat trick for Jaguar XE, winning Compact Executive Car of the Year for the third time
- The new Jaguar XE SV Project 8 has been unveiled by Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations
- Fierce and frugal, perfectly intertwined. The new 300PS Ingenium engine from Jaguar is available now.
- Andy Murray helps to cause a racquet at the launch of the new Jaguar XF Sportbrake
- The Jaguar F-PACE is seeing double at the 2017 World Car Awards, having been named both World Car of the Year and World Car Design of the Year.
- A SPACE LIKE NO OTHER
- The Director’s Cut: An Exclusive Jaguar F-Pace ‘Designer Edition’ raises £102,500 for Ben
- Prepare for Envy: Jaguar F-TYPE drivers can now share their on-road thrills, thanks to GoPro Camera integration.
- Jaguar Classic are to launch an extremely limited run of the E-type Reborn.
- The legendary ‘missing nine’ Jaguar XKSS models are almost ready for their reprise.
- Jaguar Land Rover are celebrating two years at the top, as the largest car manufacturer in Britain.
- The Jaguar F-PACE has lengthened its stride with nominations for both World Car of the Year and World Car Design of the Year 2017.
- I spy the I-PACE! Jaguar’s ground-breaking electric SUV has hit the road for the very first time.
- Marshall Jaguar Oxford help Oxfordshire Entrepreneurs grow their business
- Jaguar have unveiled their cornerstone I-PACE Concept with a Virtual Reality spectacular.
- 10 victorious years: Jaguar continue to reap success at the10 victorious years: Jaguar continue to reap success at the Scottish Car of the Year Awards.
- It’s a green light for Jaguar Land Rover’s ground-breaking Autonomous Vehicle technologies.
- Re-inventing the wheel: Jaguar Classic and Pirelli have joined forces to design an all-new package.
- Jaguar Land Rover fans are invited to a special event at the Concours of Elegance 2016.
- Jaguar’s ‘Missing Nine’ XKSS models are to be born again.
- Jaguar Land Rover have begun on-the-road testing of autonomous vehicle technology.
- ANYONE FOR TENNIS?
- Need for Speed? The new Jaguar F-TYPE SVR has been let loose on the Nurburgring.