Close X


Audi A3 Sportback e-tron Introducing the Audi A3 Sportback e-tron Starting From £36,465.00

Audi A3 Sportback e-tron at Marshall Audi

The comfort and performance you expect from an Audi, combined with the efficiency of a hybrid. Economy and style, in perfect harmony.


To align as closely to the current A3 Sportback trim line-up, the e-tron will now include the following equipment:

  1. Twin leather (previously Rallye cloth)
  2. Storage pack (previously without)
  3. 17-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels, matching Sport trim (previously 17-inch 15-spoke turbine)
Audi A3 Sportback e-tron Front

The A3 Sportback e-tron will now come standard with Xenon headlights with LED daytime-running lights.

These specification changes mean that the revised A3 Sportback e-tron includes the following items of standard specification in addition to that found on the A3 Sportback Sport trim:

  1. Technology Package including Virtual Cockpit
  2. Flat-bottomed 3-spoke leather multi-function steering wheel with gear-shift paddles
  3. Advanced Key
  4. Illuminated vanity mirrors
  5. High beam assist
  6. Pre-sense front with pedestrian recognition
  7. Active lane assist
  8. e-tron exterior badging and interior elements including e-tron logo on the door sill trims

Technical Data

As before, this model combines a 1.4 TFSI petrol engine producing 110 kW and a high-torque electric motor with a maximum power output of 75 kW. Together, it creates a total system output of 204 PS / 150 kW, and 350 Nm of torque. In all-electric mode, the revised hybrid A3 Sportback has a range of 22 miles (WLTP measured). NEDC derived CO2 is 45 g/km.

Driver Modes

The A3 Sportback e-tron boasts four different operating modes, which the driver can actively control – depending on certain factors such as the battery charge state and the speed. This is done with the EV button on the centre console or via the MMI system.  Electric driving (EV) mode: EV mode gives priority to the electric motor. In this mode, the vehicle is almost always started electrically, except in very low temperatures, extreme heat or when the battery charge is very low. In EV mode the vehicle has a speed of up to 130 km/h. As soon as the driver presses the pedal beyond a certain resistance – say when overtaking – the TFSI kicks in (boost)

Consume battery charge (hybrid auto) mode: If this option is selected, TFSI and electric motor automatically work together (hybrid driving). The Audi A3 Sportback e-tron specifically uses its electric power to reduce fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions – ideal for longer journeys

Retain battery charge (hybrid hold) mode: If the driver wishes to save the electric power stored in the battery for later use in all-electric mode (EV), they can switch the Audi A3 Sportback e-tron to this special hybrid mode.

Increase battery charge (hybrid charge) mode: The high-voltage battery is recharged by the combustion engine. This causes an increase in fuel consumption, which in turn reduces efficiency

Driver side Audi A3 Sportback e-tron
Front Audi A3 Sportback e-tron in red
Passenger side Audi A3 Sportback e-tron in red


The vehicle’s recharging unit is located in the Singleframe behind the Audi rings. These automatically move forward once a rotary switch has been operated and then move to the side at the left. The underlying vehicle recharging connector features a plastic cap as protection against damp and dirt

Alongside is the push button module with the status LED. The recharging connector itself is locked once plugged into the vehicle and cannot be removed. The recharging process starts immediately unless a charging timer has been set.

The status LED in the push button module shows the current charge status. This lights up green when the recharging process is complete. The status LED will flash green while the battery is still recharging or the vehicle air conditioning is switched on. If the vehicle is opened using the key, the recharging process stops and the vehicle recharging connector is unlocked. 

If required, the customer can also start the battery recharging process on the Audi A3 Sportback e-tron using a timer function. To do so, the customer simply needs to program a recharging timer (one-time or repeat timer) using Audi connect services via their smartphone and or in the MMI system.

Separate menu options have been implemented in the ‘Car’ section on the navigation system. If the customer configures a recharging timer, the battery first recharges to a capacity of 60 percent. The remaining 40 percent are then recharged in time for the programmed departure time

Contact Us

0203 131 8238

0203 811 0229

01227 934107

0203 811 0262

01392 338057

01622 607 000

01635 592035

01865 566174

01752 526332

01823 230493

01892 703 000

0203 811 0291