Audi goes electric
Explore our hybrid and electric cars
Why electric? What are the benefits?
- Government grants¹ of up to £3,500 to buy an electric car.
- £500 home grant¹ for plug-in hybrids and fully electric vehicles.
- Reduced car tax (VED rates and Benefit In Kind).
- Less frequent servicing than a combustion car.
- Travel for 6p per mile, compared to 19p on a combustion vehicle².
- No tailpipe emissions = much kinder to the environment.
Not sure of the difference between a PHEV from a BEV?
Find out more