The Audi TT Coupé and Roadster has received a comprehensive makeover to celebrate the 20th anniversary of this game-changing Audi sports model.
The range-wide standard equipment list includes:
• Technology Pack incorporating hard disc-based MMI Navigation Plus
• Three-year subscription to the many internet-based Audi Connect infotainment services
• Audi Phone Box wireless handset charging
• In addition to the TTS Black Edition's new fixed rear spoiler, it also upsizes to a new 20-inch wheel and incorporates the new Chrome slate grey and Piano black interior elements
All the latest petrol engines are equipped with a petrol particulate filter (OPF) – in the TTS and TTS Black Edition this has the effect of slightly reducing the power output to 306PS (from 310PS), but at the same time 0-62mph performance has fractionally improved in both Coupé and Roadster variants – the respective 4.5-second and 4.8-second sprint times are a tenth faster than previously.
• With the 197PS TFSI engine, customers have the choice of a six-speed manual gearbox or a seven-speed S tronic dual-clutch transmission
• The 245PS unit is available with either the manual gearbox and front-wheel-drive or with the S tronic transmission and the multi-plate clutch-based quattro permanent all-wheel drive system
• Both versions of the TTS feature quattro as standard
In both transmission types, the close-ratio lower gears enable powerful acceleration, while the wide ratio of each transmission’s highest gear reduces the engine speed and with it fuel consumption
The new TT Roadster and TTS Roadster come with a soft top in either black or grey. The soft top has a taut fit, and its excellent sound insulation makes it an ‘acoustic top’. At 39 kilograms, it is very light and doesn’t compromise the luggage compartment when it retracts at the touch of a button in around 10 seconds at vehicle speeds of up to 31mph.
A total of 999 examples of the ‘TT 20 years’ special edition will also be produced to mark the anniversary of this iconic Audi model.
With seats finished in fine Nappa leather in moccasin brown with specific Panuka contrasting stitching, the interior of the 20 Years special edition harks back to the early cars with their ‘Baseball Leather’ upholstery.
‘TT 20 years’ badges on the steering wheel and gear lever knob also mark the car out, as do stainless steel tailpipes in a special design, Matrix OLED rear lights and matt-finished Audi rings above the side sills. The ‘TT 20 years’ will be available with either Arrow grey or Nano grey paint finishes.
Call us today at Marshall Audi for more information about our latest offers.
0203 811 0213
0203 811 0229
0203 811 0262
0203 811 0291